Friday 6 March 2009

I love to write...

The ravishing thoughts of a once live mind now dead, echoed with the deafening sound of a heart that bleeds and as the soul laid down to waste, the mortal coil got set to be erased.

Now I know what you are thinking, what's with the depressing start to this post?

If you are, then continue on to know why, and if not, well just enjoy this all the same...



Go over those sentences again, how does it make you feel? Is it a poem, or are they just words, maybe it was never intended to be so, but came out never the less as is.....

Still confused?

Then sit back, for this is a first seat view to the insight of why I sometimes write what I write...



One of the reasons I write, simply is to put a word I like or have been thinking about, onto a page and into a sentence, I would build up a whole story or an article discussing whatever issue, so i can just use that one word, getting the picture now?

If not, well let me try to explain more; can you figure out which word in the above two sentences I like and thus created those sentences to be a crib for this word?
Give it a try, shouldn't be that hard.


I genuinely love to write
, I remember my big stupid smile, when I was asked to write an article for an event the company was holding, how happy I was when it got published the next day in the local newspapers, it may not have been published under my name but they were still my words.

I undeniably love to write, when I read works for my friends, and feel how beautiful the written word is and how strong, and that I can be a part of that world, for just a few seconds. Believing in the greatness, or evil, of the words and the pride I get knowing my friends can write such poetry.

I absolutely love to write, when I read the comments on the work I have written, those words of encouragement and support, friendship and love, proud and envey where it all connects, writers and readers alike, a big shout out to those, keep the comments coming guys.

I truly love to write
, because in my writings I can say whatever and not give a f**k, I can thrash people, criticise thoughts, fall in love or make up a sci-fi; I can thrill ppl, I can make them sleep; and I can alter lives, I just love how words can alter lives.

I evidently love to write, because I challenge myself with the game of words, I would think up a word and then I would try to build a piece around it, as I have done many times before and as I have done just now in the beginning of this piece.

I love to write, simply because I can. I may not be the next JK Rowling or William Faulkner, I may not be good at all, but I believe it's something I can do, and if I can then I enjoy it.

I love to write.


Next post will be about writing, and why YOU love to write - get thinking of your answers!!

Sue.

3 comments:

  1. Kigurumi are fun, cozy costumes and pajamas, perfect for a costume party! Wholesale kigurumi from distributor online. We have lots of animal kigurumis.
    monster kigurumi
    monster onesies
    unicorn onesies

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the same time well-bred people who attend high schools or even universities find it problematic sometimes to complete a difficult assignment on a suggested subject. For those students who want to become sophisticated ones, this writing service can write my homework the best way on time.

    ReplyDelete